Joshua Jackson vs. “King” Jensen Ackles

Fri, Feb 17, 2012

Males

Jensen Ackles defeated Joshua Jackson

Information about Joshua Jackson
Information about Jensen Ackles

Submitted by Celebufan SM.

41 Responses to “Joshua Jackson vs. “King” Jensen Ackles”

1. Rhonda Says:

“King” – LOL. King of this little poll and the little CW LOL

2. Elena Says:

JENSEN ACKLES!

3. María Isabel Says:

JENSEN

4. Juliz Says:

JENSEN!!!

5. s Says:

♥ Jensen ♥

6. Maria Says:

JOSHUA JACKSON!!!!!!!! A lot of people vote for Jensen who is certainly good looking,but he is not sexy and interesting like Joshua Jackson. JJ is THE BEST!!!!!

7. Ms. Ackles Says:

Jensen is not sexy? haha! You watched TV series Supernatural? I think not!

8. nikki-marie Says:

Jensen Ackles. he is one awesome guy and lovely in person. (met him last year at a convention, got a picture and an autograph off him)

9. BJ Says:

JJ looks like an angry potato. Or maybe that’s not the most flattering image of him but either way, Jensen, Jensen AAAALLLLLL the way.

10. Graciela Darlan Says:

Jensen Ackles all the way !!!

11. Maria Says:

Jensen Ackles is sexy ,but I still say Josh Jackson all the way!!!!!!!!

12. Nics Says:

JENSEN JENSEN JENSEN!!!!!! I think the number of votes say it all!

13. Annie Says:

♥ JENSEN ♥

14. Nics Says:

Hmmm, I think Jensen’s got this one!! lol Go on baby!

15. Amy Says:

Jensen Ackles!!!! (although I do love myself some Pacey)

16. Crazy4Jensen Says:

JENSEN! Jensen Ackles owns my heart!♥ ♥ ♥

17. Maria Says:

JOSH JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. TeamDean Says:

<3 JENSEN ACKLES <3 OWN THIS POLL!! 687 Voters suffer from Ackles-holism!!

19. Chealsea Says:

Jensen! Most definitely <3

20. Anise Says:

A puny peasant want to challenge the king?! what is he thinking.. and it’s king Jensen nonetheless.

21. SPNfan Says:

WOOHOO, LOOK AT MY JENSEN GO!!! <3

22. Lisa Says:

Now, where I will admit that yes, Jensen is more asthetically pleasing to the eyes, and I am known to watch and prefer Supernatural over Fringe, I chose to vote for Mr. Jackson. Why? Because I am tired of SPN fans CHEATING to get our boys the wins they always seem to get. And you can’t tell me those 803 votes are from 803 different voters, I frequent SPN forums and boards, I know your methods. Spam your chosen board/forum with links to these little online competitions, get as many of your friends to bookmark said site, then return and vote up to thirty times a day. Then, you have enough audacity to post on here, acting like total douches because ‘The King’ has 16.6 times more votes than the ‘Little Pesant Man’, when in actuality, alk those numbers really just show the world that SPN fans are vapid, insipid trolls with way too much time on their hands. Just once, I’d like to see Jared and Jensen legitimately win one of these polls, but, I know that will never happen. So, with that said, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, I voted for Charlie.

• Annie Says:

I won’t call it Cheating, when the rules are that you can vote once every hour…. This is not a poll with only one vote per person!!!!!!!

• SPNfan Says:

Haven’t you learned by now, Supernatural fans don’t cheat!! We are rabid and devoted and we just win polls by grouping together and showing our love to our boys! And if you want further clarification, on a certain other poll it was not Supernatural’s fandom found cheating, but a different one entirely! WE DON’T CHEAT – WE DON’T NEED TO!!!!

• Nics Says:

WOW, chill out!! Where is your evidence of all this cheating you’re accusing us of?? We don’t cheat… we’re just devoted and people are sore about us winning everything because they know the fandom is smaller than a lot of others. Deal with it though, we will win all the polls – and Jensen has this one. I think they should close this vote, it’s getting embarrassing for his opponent. lol

• Anise Says:

I vote once then try to vote again after a week and i cant and u call that cheating?! next time think before u speak idiot!

23. Donna Says:

What a surprise, a bunch of Supernatural fans with no lives know how to post multiple votes to a poll. Woo woo, Jensen Ackles, king of Celebufight…

24. Maria Says:

Joshua Jackson is absolutely gorgeous and he has also a VERY sexy voice! Joshua wins in my opinion :)

25. Ell Says:

LMAO at all of you sore losers hating on Supernatural/Jensen. You wish your fandom was half as dedicated as the Supernatural fandom. We don’t have to cheat; get over it. Jensen is an AMAZING actor and a person, so you can take your pathetic little comments and fuck off to the furthest corner of the universe.

26. Nics Says:

And the Sorest Loser of the Day award goes to… @Donna No.20 – Well done Donna for your award. Now go away and grow up!

27. Dean Girl Says:

Jensen is a real KING!

28. Sandy Says:

supernatural fans ARE NOT CHEATERS, stop acting like a bunch of babies cuz YOU are too lazy to fight to help who you want win! SPNers are not only an amazing fandom but also a FAMILY! you people need to realize that yes if we can vote once per hour WE WILL VOTE ONCE PER HOUR, its due to our fierce devotion that we have been able to keep our show going TWO seasons already (hopefully adding a third soon) past when they were going to end it originally!! so stop being a troll yourself and let us who actually care keep up our work!

29. Nics Says:

Well said Sandy… sick of having to explain why we might want to vote multiple times to people who can’t handle the fact a show with a smaller fandom than theirs is winning everything! And as for this poll… of course Jensen would kick Joshua’s ass!!!

30. Jenya Says:

Дженсен Эклз!

31. Joanne Says:

Of course Jensen won. He wins everything. Because he is the best. No Joshua, no Ian or any other TV show boy, but Jensen. He is the most handsome, the most talented, the funniest and the cutest.